If you’re a restaurant owner or manager, you probably know that hiring a good cleaning service is critical in ensuring your business’s success. But what exactly does that mean? What types of services should you be looking for? How can you ensure that your provider will do an excellent job without worrying about hidden costs or fees? In this article, we’ll answer all those questions and more!
1. The cleaning business is extremely competitive
Many companies offer cleaning services and often compete for the same jobs. Some companies may offer lower prices than others, but you get what you pay for when choosing a company to do your cleaning. Finding a company with a good reputation and one that has been in business for a long time is important.
2. Look for local and national certifications
When you’re looking for a company to clean your restaurant or hotel, look for companies certified by the International Restaurant and Hotel Cleaning Code (IRHCC). The IRHCC is an association of cleaning professionals who have passed a rigorous certification process. All companies that are members must meet nationally recognized criteria, including:
- Accreditation by an accredited accrediting body such as IICRC or CSCA. This means they have been reviewed and approved by an independent third-party organization.
- Local and national certifications in all cleaning areas, including sanitation services and green cleaning products.
3. Choose a reputable business that has a good reputation
When choosing a company to clean your business, you should look for a good reputation. The best way to do this is by checking their website and reading reviews on websites such as Yelp or Google+. You can also ask for references from previous clients and other businesses in your area. Finally, if you want another opinion on how good these companies are at cleaning up after themselves.
4. They should offer a written contract, a liability release form, and an insurance policy
Before you contract with a professional:
- Ensure you know what you’re getting into.
- Do your research and ask for references from previous clients.
- Make sure a written contract is signed before any work is done on your property. The contract should include specific details about what will be done when it will take place, and how much it will cost (including any additional fees).
A liability release form should be provided by the contractor so that they can’t sue if something goes wrong during their services-and, an insurance policy in case something goes wrong afterward is also crucial!
5. Check references before hiring any company for your cleaning needs
As you’re researching companies, asking for references from previous clients is important. You should also check to see if the references are valid and current. If you don’t have any references or can’t get them, it’s best to ask your potential cleaner for a list of customers they’ve worked with in the past.
Before you hire a hotel or restaurant cleaning professional, you must do your research. Make sure to find out how long the company has been in business and whether they have any online reviews. You can also ask for references from previous clients if possible.
For more informative articles, check out the rest of our site!